David A. Ullrick, P.C.
380 N. Terra Cotta Road
Crystal Lake, IL 60012
Total Defense, No Exceptions.
The Law Office of David A. Ullrick P.C. represents clients throughout McHenry County charged with violations of criminal, traffic and DUI offenses.
The law office of David A. Ullrick, P.C. focuses on representing persons charged with DUI, criminal misdemeanor and felony offenses. We provide our clients with specialized knowledge in criminal defense, personal attention, and most importantly, a TOTAL DEFENSE, No Exceptions.
DUI DEFENSE- Generally, there are two concerns when you are charged with the offense of Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol (DUI):
- The criminal charge of DUI is a Class A Misdemeanor* in the State of Illinois, which means it is punishable by up to 364 days in jail and a fine not to exceed $2,500.00The State must prove you were operating a vehicle while under the influence of a drug or alcohol in order for you to be found guilty of DUI.In defending you against the charge of DUI we can:ï¿¿ Challenge the basis of the traffic stop
- Critique the officer’s instructions and demonstration of the field sobriety tests
- Rationalize your performance on the tests
- Challenge the admissibility of any breath or chemical testing
- A Statutory Summary Suspension of your driving privileges for:6 months if you have not been charged with the offense of DUI in the previous five years and submitted to any breath or chemical testing12 months if you have not been charged with the offense of DUI in the previous five years and refused any breath or chemical testing1 year if you were charged with the offense of DUI in the previous five years and submitted to any breath or chemical testing3 years if you were charged with the offense of DUI in the past five years and refused any breath or chemical testing
As part of the paperwork you received following your arrest for DUI, you should be provided with a Notice of Summary Suspension putting you on notice that your driving privileges in the State of Illinois will be suspended in 46 days.
***WE CAN FIGHT THIS SUSPENSION BY CHALLENGING IT IN COURT***
I am a former McHenry County Assistant State’s Attorney now focusing my entire practice on defending those charged with felony, misdemeanor, DUI, and traffic offenses. As a prosecutor, I handled all criminal matters from minor traffic tickets to complex felony cases. Now I am using that experience to defend people charged with criminal and traffic offenses. Call me today to put that experience to use in your case.